Il 5°Clone

[Chiarimento] Echi del tuono

Tutto quello che riguarda la 4^edizione di Dungeons & Dragons.

Moderatori: Webmaster, Moderatori, Mod in prova

Regole del forum Ricordiamo di leggere il Regolamento Generale del 5°Clone e di rispettare il corretto utilizzo dei TAG del Forum.

[Chiarimento] Echi del tuono

Messaggioda Gangrel1981 » mer giu 15, 2011 12:36 pm

Salve, volevo sapere se il talento echi del tuono (talento eroico sul manuale del giocatore 2) fa aggiungere il bonus ai danni anche al potere che lo attiva. Chiedo questo perchè il talento dice "quando colpisci con qualsiasi potere di attacco basato sul tuono" e non so se applicare il bonus dopo il tiro per colpire del potere di attacco o a quelli che userei dopo fino alla fine del turno successivo. Grazie
Gangrel1981
Avventuriero
Avventuriero

Re: [Chiarimento] Echi del tuono

Messaggioda thondar » mer giu 15, 2011 4:50 pm

Il Costumer Service dice di si ma non è sempre affidabile e la gente dibatte ancora la questione perché sembra troppo forte. Secondo me va bene come dice il CS

Spoiler:
Hi,

I have a few questions about the feat "Echoes of Thunder"
(PH2, p.184):

ECHOES OF THUNDER
Heroic Tier
Benefit: When you hit with any thunder attack power, you gain a +1 bonus to damage rolls until the end of your next turn. The bonus increases to +2 at 11th level and +3 at 21st level.

1) Does the damage bonus apply immediately, i.e. does it apply to the damage roll of the attack that triggers it, or does it applies only to subsequent attacks?

I think it applies as soon as the thunder attack hits and increases the damage of this attack, as it looks like the effect of an immediate action power that's triggered by a hit, but I'm not sure that this logic applies to feats.

[Evan T] Yes, the bonus to the damage roll is effective immediately, which means that you get it for the same attack that you just 'hit' with.

2) The damage bonus is untyped, so am I correct in assuming that it stacks with itself, if I hit with more than one thunder attack during my turn?

Example (below 11th level): I use Booming Blade and hit an enemy (I now have a +1 damage bonus). In the same turn, I use an action point to attack again with Booming Blade and I also hit. Do I now have a +2 damage bonus?

[Evan T] Yes, this damage bonus is untyped so it stacks.

3) For a single use of a thunder attack power that hits more than one creature, Thunder Wave for example, do I get the damage bonus for each target hit or do I get it only once, as long as I hit at least one target?

Example (below 11th level): I use Thunder Wave and hit 3 targets. What's my damage bonus? +1 or +3?

[Evan T] No, the power only cares if you hit -with the power-. It does not matter how many times you hit with the power. If you hit multiple enemies with a power, you'd still only get +1.

Thank you for your help,

(signature)

[Evan T] Please write us back if I can do anything else for you. Have a great day!

Evan T.
Online Response Crew
Wizards of the Coast
Se mi dite dove trovo la roba di cui parlate è più facile che risponda!

Sistema Investigativo, Avventure Esplorative e Sfide di abilità
thondar
Moderatore (Gold)
Moderatore (Gold)

Messaggioda Gangrel1981 » mar nov 29, 2011 3:14 pm

ciao, volevo sapere se questo bonus è cumulabile se si effettuano piu attachi da tuono. Grazie
Gangrel1981
Avventuriero
Avventuriero

Messaggioda thondar » mer nov 30, 2011 7:32 pm

Si perchè il danno è senza nome
Se mi dite dove trovo la roba di cui parlate è più facile che risponda!

Sistema Investigativo, Avventure Esplorative e Sfide di abilità
thondar
Moderatore (Gold)
Moderatore (Gold)

Torna a D&D 4E